Soft Skin Effect Enzyme Serum effectively yet gently removes dead skin cells on the skin’s surface. Infused with Dalton's exclusive Celumer Marine Extract to hydrate and nourish the skin, this exfoliating serum is gentle enough for daily use to give the skin a healthy glow.
Key Active Ingredients
Celumer Marine Extract
- Rich in vitamins and minerals aiding in optimal skin metabolism
- Extremely well absorbed and tolerated by the skin
- Helps with the absorption of other active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin
- Exfoliates in a gentle, natural way
- Supports dead skin cell removal
- Helps to reduce wrinkle depth
- For a rosy complexion
- Natural component of the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor)
- Improves the ability of the skin to retain moisture
- Keeps the skin well hydrated
Use in the morning and evening as part of your daily skin care routine. Apply the serum after cleansing and before applying your moisturiser.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Glycerine, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Dehydroxanthan Gum, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maltodextrin, Parfum (Fragrance), Papain, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Algae Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Caviar Extract, Ostrea (Oyster) Shell Extract, Maris Limus (Sea Silt) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Pantothenate, Urea, Magnesium Chloride, Serine, Proline, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Lactate, Alanine, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial)
The Soft Skin Effect Enzyme Serum 30ml is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place.