The gel-textured, intensely hydrating Q10 Cell Energy Serum provides dull, lipid-dry skin with energy, vital nutrients and vitamin E. With its high amount of energizing Q10 active pearls it effectively protects the skin from environmental stress for a visibly brighter complexion.
Key Active Ingredients
Celumer Marine Extract
- Rich in vitamins and minerals aiding in optimal skin metabolism
- Extremely well absorbed and tolerated by the skin
- Helps with the absorption of other active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin
- Helps to protect against oxidative stress, UV damage and pre-mature ageing
- Improves cell activity and renewal
- Provides the skin with more energy and freshness
- Essential anti-ageing vitamin
- Strong antioxidant effect
- Neutralises free radicals and protects the cells
- Improves skin hydration
Apply in the morning and evening to face, neck and décolletage before applying your Q10 Cell Energy Cream. See Q10 Cell Energy Cream here.
Aqua/Water, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Ubiquinone, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Algae Extract/Alaria Esculenta Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Caviar Extract, Ostrea Shell Extract/Oyster Shell Extract, Maris Limus Extract/Sea Silt Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Algin, Agar, Carnitine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, Red 30 (CI 73360)
The Q10 Cell Energy Serum 30ml is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place.