Q10 Cell Energy Cream awakens dull and tired skin and supplies it with nourishing jojoba oil and Dalton's Celumer Marine Extract. The Q10 range also features coenzyme Q10 pearls which help to increase cell renewal and improve the skins barrier protection for a visibly brighter and more radiant complexion.
Key Active Ingredients
Celumer Marine Extract
- Rich in vitamins and minerals aiding in optimal skin metabolism
- Extremely well absorbed and tolerated by the skin
- Helps with the absorption of other active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin
- Helps skin to retain moisture
- Delivers intense hydration
- Very well tolerated by the skin
- Effectively plumps the skin
- Helps to protect against oxidative stress, UV damage and pre-mature ageing
- Improves cell activity and renewal
- Provides the skin with more energy
Apply in the morning and evening to face, neck and décolletage. For optimal results and increased benefits, use in combination with the Q10 Cell Energy Serum. See Q10 Cell Energy Serum here.
Aqua/Water, Decyl Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ubiquinone, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Algae Extract/Alaria Esculenta Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Caviar Extract, Ostrea Shell Extract/Oyster Shell Extract, Maris Limus Extract/Sea Silt Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Tocopherol Acetate, Lecithin, Carnitine, Algin, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Agar, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Trisodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Myristyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydrogenated Palm
The Q10 Cell Energy Cream 50ml is a customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.